注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3203|回复: 0

jasss系列:V 10, I 4, N.1:"Groups of Agents with a Leader" P36

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-28 17:59:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
7仿真币
为了促进学术交流,SimulWay将推出“基于Agent仿真前沿学术论文翻译系列”,同时方便大家获取仿真币途径。. H, t) ?, `4 m5 I; a. X
                                         Groups of Agents with a Leader
8 e) N, `( q+ ^9 y, y2 t7 i# o
8 t4 {) t( X- G& ~3 v* Q
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part36 共146字,请翻译。
0 @* @% H( W; [1 R! D( M3 l
% `0 I4 |2 f- E
只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!
0 t/ U; U8 O2 f9 M4.15 Another problem is that the nature of leadership changes historically (Haas 2001). Our simulations show that to be beneficial to the group, it may be necessary for the leader to be superior in some critical way to other individuals in the group. Therefore one would expect that leaders are chosen because of their ability "to see at a greater distance" than the other members of the group. But in reality "chiefs come to power" (Earle 1997) in a variety of different ways, which do not always take this factor into account. Finally, our simulations consider a single level of social power, while human organizations and societies tend to have a hierarchy of levels, with leaders and sub-leaders. Another direction for future research is the identification of conditions favoring the emergence of hierarchical power structures. (For an agent-based model of emerging social complexity, cf.Doran and Palmer 1995).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:13 , Processed in 0.011005 second(s), 11 queries .