' [" b# b( X" }$ O) _7 P
1 A! Y( v8 V$ o) T5 p9 @, C/ c

$ U/ F7 t: K0 t' t# \
Groups of Agents with a Leader * U3 N! E0 ]9 z, L. e
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part35 共292字,请翻译。
" f+ g- P7 S, m2 G

) I6 ?+ w, E) G: b4 _只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!0 Z7 H0 p" {' \& r6 z  Z9 {
4.13 Leadership has many different aspects and functions. We have defined a leader as an individual whose behavior tends to be imitated by followers. In this sense, leadership is a quantitative variable. In each cycle of our simulations, followers move in a direction which is exactly halfway between the direction they would have taken in the absence of the leader and the direction to which leader has moved. In this case, therefore, "leadership" has a value of 50%. If followers imitated the leader too closely, i.e., if the value of leadership were too close to 100%, this would have a detrimental effect: the group of agents would behave as if it were a single agent, i.e., the leader, and would no longer spread out to explore the space of possible solutions.
  L' q6 g9 ^' Q+ y0 }4.14 But leaders are not only individuals that are imitated by their followers. For example, they can also be individuals that tell other individuals what to do—and are obeyed—even if what followers have to do is different from what the leader does. Another difference between our simulations and the real world is the way agents cooperate. In the simulations, cooperation is guaranteed. Given that individual agents are only rewarded if all the agents in the group reach the target and that movement has no cost, there is no possibility of free riding. But if an agent can get some reward by individually reaching the target or movement has a cost, free riding is a real possibility: an agent may fail to communicate the location of the target to the other agents or may wait to learn the location of the target before moving. In these conditions, one of the role of the leader would be to discover and punish free riding.

最佳答案

查看完整内容

.13 领导能力有很多方面的体现,可以用很多不同的函数来表达。我们曾将领导者定义为:其行为被其追随者所模仿的某个个体。由此,领导能力可被视为一个能以数量表示的变量。我们发现在每一轮的仿真过程中,追随者移动的方向恰好是在他们缺乏领导者时移动的方向和领导者本人移动的方向之间的正中央。从这个意义上说,“领导能力”的值是50%。如果追随者对领导者的模仿过于接近,即领导能力的值接近100%,将会带来不利的影响:群体行为 ...
发表于 2007-11-28 17:58:38 | 显示全部楼层

Groups of Agents with a Leader part 35

.13 领导能力有很多方面的体现,可以用很多不同的函数来表达。我们曾将领导者定义为:其行为被其追随者所模仿的某个个体。由此,领导能力可被视为一个能以数量表示的变量。我们发现在每一轮的仿真过程中,追随者移动的方向恰好是在他们缺乏领导者时移动的方向和领导者本人移动的方向之间的正中央。从这个意义上说,“领导能力”的值是50%。如果追随者对领导者的模仿过于接近,即领导能力的值接近100%,将会带来不利的影响:群体行为将近似于某个个体的行为,而领导者将不再去探索可能的解决方案空间。
5 R, J% I" U2 Z+ `; Y4.14 然而,领导者不仅仅是那些被其追随者模仿其行为的个体。例如,他们可能是这样的个体:告知其他个体做某事或遵从某些规则-即使追随者的行为与领导者不同。我们的仿真与现实世界的另一个不同在于主体间协同的方式。在仿真过程中,协同是有保证的。在个体仅在群体中所有个体都实现目标及移动没有成本的前提下才会受到奖励这样的条件下,显然个体没有自由行动的可能性。但是,如果某个主体能因为其个人实现目标而获得奖励或其移动是有成本的,自由行动就有了现实的可能性:某个主体可能会丧失与其他主体间的关于目标的联系,它将在移动前等待,以便学习关于目标的知识。在这样的情况下,领导者所扮演的角色之一就是发现和惩罚自由行动。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:10 , Processed in 0.011362 second(s), 13 queries .