注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4165|回复: 3

jasss系列:V 10, I 4, N.1:"Groups of Agents with a Leader" P33

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-28 17:56:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
12仿真币
为了促进学术交流,SimulWay将推出“基于Agent仿真前沿学术论文翻译系列”,同时方便大家获取仿真币途径。" m( A6 c- ]. [& n9 x4 M& X
Groups of Agents with a Leader 5 T/ M0 R. w/ ?5 y
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part33 共240字,请翻译。2 }. P; y9 D1 G  ^( e

; w: V! z5 K1 X$ i  m只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!
+ {' A% E4 v8 y( ?. C3 B" @4.10 Applying this abstract interpretation, we conclude that in the absence of a leader or communication, small groups of agents outperform large ones in solving collective problems. However, groups with a leader perform better than groups without a leader, and the beneficial effects of the presence of a leader are greater for large than for small groups. This is because the presence of a leader orients the way the group searches for a solution: when one individual finds the solution, the others are already close to it. The same beneficial effect can also be obtained without a leader, for instance if each individual in the group tends to imitate other individuals (swarm behavior). However, the best results are obtained when the leader has a stronger problem solving capability than its followers. In this case the leader leads the entire group to the solution, thereby solving the collective problem. The presence of an individual with superior problem-solving capabilities who is not the leader has only a limited positive influence on group performance. To achieve superior performance, it is necessary that the leader should be better at solving problems than other individuals in the group. The problem of how to select such a leader is one of the basic problems facing a democratic society. In his Politics, Aristotle (2000) writes that leaders should be individuals who "can predict with intelligence". But in actual human societies leaders are not always chosen on this basis.

最佳答案

查看完整内容

运用这一抽象的解释我们得出结论:在无领导者或者讨论的情况下,小团队在解决集体问题时做得比大的好。有领导者的团队比无领导者的团队要表现好些,并且领导者的好处对大团队的作用比小团队更明显。这是因为在团队寻找一个解决方法的时候领导者能确定方向。当一个人找到方法,其他人就不需要再找了。无领导者同样也可以有这个优势,例如团队里的每个人都倾向于模仿其他人时候。然而,领导者比他的下属有更强的解决问题能力才能得到 ...
发表于 2007-11-28 17:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
运用这一抽象的解释我们得出结论:在无领导者或者讨论的情况下,小团队在解决集体问题时做得比大的好。有领导者的团队比无领导者的团队要表现好些,并且领导者的好处对大团队的作用比小团队更明显。这是因为在团队寻找一个解决方法的时候领导者能确定方向。当一个人找到方法,其他人就不需要再找了。无领导者同样也可以有这个优势,例如团队里的每个人都倾向于模仿其他人时候。然而,领导者比他的下属有更强的解决问题能力才能得到最好的结果。在这个例子中领导者带领整个团队找到解决方案,从而解决集体的问题。那些不是领导者而又比领导者有更强的解决问题能力的人对团队的作用将会被限制,所以团队要有更好的表现,领导者必须比其他人解决问题的能力更强。怎样选择领导者的问题是明主社会的基本问题之一。Aristotle在其政治学中写到:领导者应该是那些“能通过智慧来预见未来”的人。但事实上人类社会的领导者并不是以这个为基础来选择的。
7 b% i6 ?. }2 h$ f$ \" I3 k: R# l8 m. O, J2 Z4 y- z
感谢楼主的审查,希望能通过申请仿真币。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-3 14:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
QQ已经加了,看到了,但是怎么还没有收到你申请邮件啊?
发表于 2007-12-3 22:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
邮件已发送,望查收,谢谢。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:26 , Processed in 0.012770 second(s), 14 queries .