10仿真币
为了促进学术交流,SimulWay将推出“基于Agent仿真前沿学术论文翻译系列”,同时方便大家获取仿真币途径。: ~/ _: r* V, Q$ h# V
Groups of Agents with a Leader ! [0 J; U' P; E7 p: h5 I: }( x
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part30 共192字,请翻译。
! Q" D" t$ E- u& f
7 {7 D7 R5 b% Z, N& Z: w  ^
只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!# R2 W* ?9 G9 W  l

Y, ~2 W+ l. I/ y/ C  W4.4 The presence within the group of an individual with superior sensory capabilities (the ability to detect the target at a greater distance) has a beneficial effect on group performance only if the individual is the leader of the group. This is because the leader can literally lead the group to the target. On the other hand, if the individual with superior capabilities is not the leader of the group, the fact that it may discover the target before its companions does not benefit group performance. # R/ F; K/ \0 v. t" c& K* @) G
4.5 The addition of a communication system allowing an individual that knows the location of the target to communicate this information to other individuals in the group, more or less reverses the results obtained without communication. With communication, large groups without a leader perform better than small groups. This is because the critical factor in groups with communication is the time taken for the first individual to discover the target: this individual will immediately communicate the information to the other individuals in the group. And, as we have already said, in large groups it takes less time for the first individual to discover the target than in small groups.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:15 , Processed in 0.013238 second(s), 11 queries .