为了促进学术交流,SimulWay将推出“基于Agent仿真前沿学术论文翻译系列”,同时方便大家获取仿真币途径。0 H7 Y# y! j* C2 Q
, U- j, `: X8 F. A9 g
Groups of Agents with a Leader 3 g1 O! W+ \, _, u( `
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part20 共186字,请翻译。, @  s( a: ^9 {% P3 P
* S' I! n- z$ _) [0 N  W7 I! U! [7 y
只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!
7 a+ c. v5 n# K- a- {# O- z0 I% t( k: y: _
3.15 The best results are obtained with an all-to-all topology, followed very closely by the star topology. The ring topology produces significantly poorer performance, especially with groups of 50 agents. With all-to-all communication it takes only one time step for all individuals to learn the location of the target as soon as one of them has discovered the target; with the star topology it takes two time steps, and only one time step if the agent which discovers the target is the agent at the center of the star. With the ring topology, the number of steps required for all agents to know the location of the target is half the number of individuals in the group. Hence, the advantage of the all-to-all and star topologies become progressively greater as the size of the group increases. One should consider, however, that the star topology has fewer communications links—and thus potentially lower costs—than the all-to-all topology. We further observe that it would be easy to improve the performance of the ring topology by adding a few long-range links, therefore transforming it into a small world topology.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:48 , Processed in 0.010839 second(s), 11 queries .