Groups of Agents with a Leader 5 v3 p4 F' X6 A7 g8 t% C
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
! F3 g& k& k) c. e$ d$ e
part06 共281字
9 j' l( Z7 k, Z# ]
# u, Q! V# q$ u3 p请翻译,只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!

+ E6 o) z; B& d1 d5 m# f' N' O0 z% Y/ `, h5 u; O0 f" m
The simulation scenario 5 x# y  _$ v% j- v
2.1 A group of agents has the task of reaching a target located in a two dimensional environment. The tasks is deemed to have been completed when all the agents reach the target. It is thus a collective task. Group performance is measured as the time taken by the last agent to arrive at the target. The environment is a grid of 50×50=2500 cells. The target occupies a single cell as do the individual agents. A simulation comprises 100 runs, with each run lasting until the last agent has reached the target. At the beginning of each run, the target and the agents are randomly positioned in the environment. At each time step, each agent moves to one of the four diagonally located cells surrounding the cell in which it is currently positioned. (Two or more agents can occupy the same cell.) Agent behavior is determined as follows. An agent is supposed to have sensory organs that can detect targets within 5 cells of its current location, i.e., if the target lies inside a square of 11×11 cells with the agent at the center of the square. When a agent perceives the target, it moves directly towards it, using the shortest path available. When the agent is unable to detect the target (i.e., the target is more than 5 cells away) it randomly chooses one the four diagonally located cells adjacent to its current cell and moves to the new cell. If the cell chosen is outside the wall encircling the environment, the agent remains in its current cell. Each run is divided into cycles or time units. In each cycle agents' positions are updated in random order.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:19 , Processed in 0.011761 second(s), 11 queries .