[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-27 15:47:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
10仿真币
为了促进学术交流,SimulWay将推出“基于Agent仿真前沿学术论文翻译系列”,同时方便大家获取仿真币途径
1 x* W9 A. B/ i6 m0 I! x
Groups of Agents with a Leader " q) `$ ^5 q2 @8 N
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation vol. 10, no. 4
part01 共200字$ ^( ]( O5 Z3 f

$ X  E7 K3 o! P) X! ]- V请翻译,只有通顺正确的翻译才可能赢得悬赏!

' x5 ^$ Y* Q0 l5 e! |/ ?1 `! ^# ~' p8 o/ q. J8 v) ~0 G* N
Abstract; l0 {" c" G5 y  w. L
9 x; Z, T0 D( z; |6 d) [6 t. R& u, D8 X2 p
We describe simulations of groups of agents that have to reach a target in a two dimensional environment, the performance criterion being the time taken by the last agent to reach the target. If the target is within a given distance from the agent, the agent moves towards the target; otherwise it moves randomly. The simulations contrast groups with and without a leader, where a leader is a member of the group which other members of the group follow as it moves through the environment. We investigate three factors that affect group performance: (1) group size; (2) the presence or absence of an individual agent with the ability to detect targets at a greater distance than those 'visible' to its companions; (3) the existence of a communication network among group members. The results show that, in groups without communication, leaders have a beneficial effect on group performance, especially in large groups and if the individual with better than average sensory capabilities is the leader of the group. However, in situations where group members can communicate, these results are reversed, with leaders being detrimental, rather than beneficial, to group performance
: L7 Y2 M. L" g# I! zKeywords: Agent Based Models, Leaders, Social Simulation, Social Structure, Communication Topologies $ @+ K5 }( b" v0 i  W
* e% C2 _( y2 U7 Q
5 a/ D. k( r5 m6 @' w

最佳答案

查看完整内容

摘要 我们对两维环境下必须达到目的地的一群代理进行仿真。评价的标准是其中最后一名代理到达目的地的时间。如果目的地距离代理在给定的范围之内,代理移向目标,否则其随机移动。仿真对比了有和没有领导者的代理群体行为。这里的领导者是群体中的一员,其他群体成员跟随其移动。我们研究了影响群体表现的三个因素:(1)群体规模;(2)是否存在能够比其他同伴在较远距离上探测到目的地的个体;(3)在群体成员间通讯网络的存在与 ...
发表于 2007-11-27 15:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
摘要
: T  A1 N" {+ t) v我们对两维环境下必须达到目的地的一群代理进行仿真。评价的标准是其中最后一名代理到达目的地的时间。如果目的地距离代理在给定的范围之内,代理移向目标,否则其随机移动。仿真对比了有和没有领导者的代理群体行为。这里的领导者是群体中的一员,其他群体成员跟随其移动。我们研究了影响群体表现的三个因素:(1)群体规模;(2)是否存在能够比其他同伴在较远距离上探测到目的地的个体;(3)在群体成员间通讯网络的存在与否。其结果显示,在没有通讯网络的情况下,领导者对群体表现有着有益的影响,特别是在大型群体中,并且该领导者有着比平均水平更高的探测能力。然而,在群体成员能够通讯的情况下,其结果是相反的,领导者会对群体行为有害而不是有益。& u# g! H3 ]6 t- D! @( H5 U, N# f
关键词& f$ w2 H' y  {4 G& S5 ]6 x, M7 ^
基于代理的模型,领导者,社会仿真,社会结构: A; |9 z4 z$ j

0 m7 r4 U' v7 i) e% _+ K[ 本帖最后由 happitle 于 2007-11-28 09:31 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-28 09:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
建议Agent,不用翻译,或者翻译为“主体”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:13 , Processed in 0.012583 second(s), 13 queries .