QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6682|回复: 7

【英文原版书】Modelling and Simulation Exploring Dynamic System Behaviour

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-23 15:57:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 clinton 于 2010-9-23 15:59 编辑
) j6 p0 L0 b/ C+ Y* v1 J2 p" A5 K' q. J( Q/ q7 d
Modelling and Simulation: Exploring Dynamic System Behaviour- z! \; T7 q: d! e5 z/ W; U
[Hardcover]Louis G. Birta; b, z- s; k2 I8 F% w+ [1 y8 j/ n

5 ]$ N" K  e2 R- T% ](Author),0 j& }/ s! f. }: ^* R3 W
Gilbert Arbez6 K6 p, A6 a5 t9 E2 k
(Author). q- s% k: G0 \" H' ]5 r) r
$ b+ S+ u  N. I
Editorial ReviewsReview
7 J  G  O, Q/ z. n2 qFrom the reviews:
* \* Z/ s7 }8 |2 H# R# z5 h% j+ w  \) M1 \3 ~' \; f. P
"An approachable, general, yet nontrivial introduction to the broad field of modeling and simulation. … Birta and Arbez have created a well-rounded, general introduction to a very difficult field to enter. The text fills a clear gap in the resources available for introducing this field. The holistic, neutral treatment of a wide variety of topics provides an alternative to the typical modeling and simulation survey course. … Appropriate for an upper-division undergraduate course leading to a concentration in modeling and simulation. It would be equally well suited as a first course in modeling and simulation at the graduate level. … The authors have succeeded in creating a broad, balanced perspective of the modeling and simulation discipline. Readers will gain a refreshingly unified understanding of how simulation springs from conceptual models and context." (Thom Mclean, ACM Computing Reviews, December, 2007)
+ W7 R7 Z. }" A& D% n2 G; O% l+ K3 U- g" {/ F% U; E4 V
Product Description
3 L- U' @) m, n5 J$ e( [8 yThe application of modelling and simulation is unconstrained by discipline boundaries. It provides support for the planning, design and evaluation of system behaviour, as well as the evaluation of strategies for dynamic system transformation and change.8 a6 e$ A4 j6 |# T% x4 x
Modelling and Simulation: Exploring Dynamic System Behaviour
! H+ ^& b7 X. Lprovides the reader with a balanced and integrated presentation of the modelling and simulation activity for both Discrete Event Dynamic Systems (DEDS) and Continuous Time Dynamic Systems (CTDS). Unconstrained by discipline boundaries, this book presents the fundamentals necessary to understand the many important facets of the modeling and simulation methodology. For example, a novel project-oriented approach clearly reveals the dependency of model structure and granularity on project goals.# q& l1 d- Q  _

- G' i( x5 h* [- XFeatures include:
) Z, h. ]1 m7 j! N• A goal (i.e. project) oriented approach for developing the modelling and simulation methodology
2 ?. l/ C, v! p2 e' j• Simulation program development is illustrated in a variety of programming environments
/ g0 ]4 m( n8 X& {6 a• Extensively illustrated with numerous practical examples and useful optimization algorithms
6 M3 H4 D8 Q% S9 B; Y0 S! u• Presentation and use of a novel conceptual modelling approach for DEDS
4 A/ ]/ d# Y* V6 \- w& l, q• Describes the process for incorporating parameter optimization into the modeling and simulation activity
. m3 l, ^6 s6 G; p$ k• Includes primer appendices for each of two (public domain) simulation software environments
3 n' `* ?; D. K2 S' w6 Q0 \• Public domain simulation software and a variety of teaching support material are available at a website maintained by the authors
5 x+ R* e( \, I& R1 B! W0 g" L6 o. ]+ p+ m& G
Written for students taking a first course in modelling and simulation at either the senior undergraduate & junior graduate levels, this interdisciplinary presentation provides an essential foundation on the topic. It is also ideally suited for self-study by professionals and others who require insight into the features and potential of this rapidly evolving problem solving paradigm.
( g. t' g' {, {. ], O1 I* |- p$ g7 D8 j7 w# g+ c

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
发表于 2010-10-24 05:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享~~~~~
发表于 2010-11-21 11:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
收藏了
发表于 2011-4-8 16:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢啦!
发表于 2012-12-5 16:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼主分享
发表于 2012-12-28 23:32:40 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢!
发表于 2013-2-18 16:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
收藏了,谢谢!
发表于 2015-4-10 09:27:54 | 显示全部楼层
来晚了!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:56 , Processed in 0.016009 second(s), 16 queries .