QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3201|回复: 0

[转贴] CELLECO.lix for PC ver 6.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-4 09:13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 focuscon 于 2009-10-4 09:16 编辑 9 r2 ^, H2 C8 `" u9 h# R8 z7 I

% i% i: ~+ F. S8 N转自: ExtendSim官方论坛
3 D& q2 g: H' y3 I: U0 t+ w+ tCleaner + Pump updated for FlowMac's time unit for a grade, typically 1 year.
! L  n4 b3 x) W/ H& `! `Cleaner w/o pump blocks upgraded for better functionallity. ' E$ w9 j7 U: p0 @
Older upgrades:
/ l7 K" h+ ]4 ?-FRU block had an usererror message during InitSim - The Fibermizer block has a script to automatically replace it with the improved Fiber Recovery Units block. This replace function is automatic - when opening the dialog of the Fibermizer block. Please check the connection lines as they might not be ideally drawn! - Update values located in the tab:
( a, m+ ?# m0 uPump data and Tracers tab % c6 H4 _0 E* ?/ q3 p6 c% J2 \
in block: : C3 f9 `% Y3 G7 O1 m  @) ?, A4 c& \
Celleco LC Cleaner + Pump - Blocks updated to handle FlowMac's automatic dimension change in the Licence block under Intisim. - Disc filter now as a signal function for on/off operation during a simulation, and later can be upgraded for rpm control. 0 @( m# x% ?; _# P
- All obsolete blocks have been pulled out of Celleco.lix and moved to a new library: CELLECO-CANCEL.lix that can be found here as well. $ G) P8 ~2 Q" O6 X$ W8 z
-Tracer to follow Filler did not work in the Disc Filter block. Fixed 5/28/08 " v: t0 t( M! |' h" x+ P8 Z
-Stand-pipe block added to be used with Celleco cleaners for example.
1 z. y) g( f2 n- Upgraded information regarding what do to in the Disc Filter when opening up an existing model containing the Disc Filter for the first time in ver 6. 1 B& b( \( H3 Z
- Fixed a display value error in the cleaners- did not interfere with any simulations, only a display value for Combi cleaners.
2 R+ \( D' ]9 E6 r- LC Cleaner now shows the flow per cleaner when simulating with a Current Installation.
% G6 ^5 d/ g2 E$ O- New higher capacity for the RT-HP cleaners. If you have simulated with this cleaner already, re-select the model in the pop-up menu to get the new higher capacity per cleaner. ( N( n7 k# V& l+ u- z
- DeltaTime bugs worked out and a tracer error in the disc filter. ; v7 ?: Z3 e2 S7 _- a
- All blocks are are now Fractions and KraftMac ready.
+ Q0 _: A. e: Z- Only 2 cleaner blocks: with and without pump. The block will simulate all types of cleaners: Forward, Reverse, Parallel Flow and Combi cleaners This Celleco.lix will only work together with the FlowMac application and Extend version 6 and 7. :-) bengt.eriksson@glv.com

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:00 , Processed in 0.013925 second(s), 15 queries .